EQ Leadership Development Coaching
Are you looking to develop future leaders in your organization?
Emotional Intelligence coaching is a great way to develop well rounded Leaders.
EQ Coaching helps persons develop a balanced leadership skill set.
Vincent Barlow of Change Management Partners Inc. is a Certified EQ trainer.
He has 40 years experience. His coaching and training skills have helped develop many leaders.
EQ Leadership Plan includes
MEET OUR EQ SPECIALIST
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Executive Coach for CEOs and Executives
- Workshop Leader for Team Building and Training
- Emotional Intelligence Trainer
- Facilitator for EQi 360 Assessments
- Marketing director. For Law Firm connecting high profile Donors to large Charities
- Managed Multi-Platinum-Selling Music group
- Music Director
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- BA Sociology / Theology Gannon College Erie PA
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Trainer for EQi certificate from MHS Assessments and Otto Kroeger Associates (OKA)
- Certified Theophostic Counselor
- Coaching Executives and CEOs to balance their lives
- Compelling public speaker
- Leading Teams to find higher connection and cohesiveness
- Expert in Soft Skills, able to quickly assess team dysfunction, and create restored groups
- Ability to assess and deal with all types of personalities in an open, non-threatening, yet assertive manner
- Expert at training people to communicate clearly and passionately
- Building a healthy team and workplace culture
- As Executive coach, worked with a floundering company, coached CEO to higher leadership, built a new Team culture shifting from fear based to team based.
- As band manager, coordinated and managed 12 national and international music tours, including scheduling, sound and light production, played more than 1,000 venues in 11 countries to more than one million people, Created and implemented multiple advertising campaigns using print, television, social networking, Managed recording process for five national release CD projects.
- As a Certified Value Specialist (CVS) created and facilitated 40-hour workshops for Value Engineering design assessment. Trained multi-disciplined teams, Led teams to discover millions of dollars in documented savings and quality improvements on government projects. Ran workshops for Freightliner, Air Products, and Safety Clean, as well as multiple DoD projects for the Army, Army Corp of Engineers, and Navy
- As Music Director, Developed eight separate bands involving 70 volunteers to serve during a children’s church music program.
- Co-founded a Father/Son and Father/Daughter camp that grew from 22 participants in 1994 to 1200 participants in 2015.